Thursday, September 25, 2008

4 months old

This is how dinner is eaten at our house. Alta will no longer stand to be alone in her swing a foot away from the table. She insists on being where all the fun is.


She's four months old now, she just had a checkup visit and has gone from being in the 75th percentile for weight to the 25th percentile. No wonder I can't find pants that will stay on her. She also has a cold. I never knew so much snot could come out of such a cute little girl.

Other than that, the weather is finally cooling off, frisbee has started up, we get to watch BYU games on the east coast, and the season premier of the office is on tonight. All in all, life is pretty good.

4 comments:

  1. We did that with Ethan all the time too. We loved the Bumbo until he was too fat to fit anymore.
    Oh and YEAH for The Office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting a pretty nice set of baby hoots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Office! "Wait! Pam! I wrote you a poem...it's really long...I left it upstairs...the last word is...seagulls."

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Your hair looks darker, it's super cute. 2. Ditto to all above comments about The Office! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete