Saturday, August 30, 2008

Camping

We took Alta on her first camping trip last night. We went up to the Shenandoah mountains.

Alta slept really well in the corner of the tent by my feet. This is in our tiny 2-person backpacking tent...


going on a little hike in the morning

Later today, Alta decided to practice her new talent of holding things in her hand.

4 comments:

  1. i hope she didn't drop that toothbrush in the toilet when she was done holding it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're brave to take her camping! I'm glad she was good for you though. I like the picture of her sucking her thumb! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Chase wants to take Collin camping and at first I was like, yeah right. And then I realized I'm up at night with him right now, and so I doubt I would be up much more with him when we go camping. So we almost went. Then it rained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until we take our baby girl camping in the Shenandoah mountains. Are they up the little or big cottonwood?

    ReplyDelete