Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a really cute baby



Click on this picture for the full effect. Apparently she was pretty worn out.

7 comments:

  1. You're right- she is just a really cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! And my goodness! She looks so much like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so dang cute! I asked Lorna at the family party on Friday how Alta was doing--her eyes lit up and she asked me if I wanted to see pictures--OF COURSE, I said! We got on the computer and she showed us your blog. I love it! I put your link on our blog (hope that's okay). Love you guys! It was fun seeing you a few weeks ago. Tell Dan hi for us, and kiss Alta on the lips;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest dress! Also the very cutest baby. She is growing up. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE her! Bring her to California!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know...there are just some babies you want to gobble up. Alta is definitely one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really is adorable! By the way, ours will be a girl too. I can't remember if we told you guys . . .

    ReplyDelete