Keeping themselves entertained while I was cleaning:
Dan and Kevin had a booth at the Utah Outdoor Expo so went to keep him company one night:
Ellie had her last soccer game, where she finally showed some interest. She ran and kicked and stole the ball like a champ.
Ruby and Olive:
The team:
Jamie and Alisa flew in that weekend to spend some time with my mom, so I got to hang out in Provo with everyone. I am the worst at taking pictures when I'm with my family so this is all I have:
Oh and this one. We slept at my parent's house Saturday night and after watching a movie found the girls asleep like this. Jammies off, all the lights on, and scooted right next to each other:
Alta has become quite the little reader over the past couple of months. She carries books around with her, wakes up early in the morning and reads "to go back to sleep" (she doesn't fall back asleep, and is tired for the rest of the day), reads at the breakfast table, in the car, everywhere. I decided it was time to introduce her to the American Girl books and she loves them:
The first (and only) snow of the season:Olive at Grandpa-great's birthday party:
Ellie has been a little annoyed with all the reading Alta does so she decided to take matters into her own hands. I'm not sure how it happened, but she's reading now too. She loves to get the Bob books at the library and figure out the words all by herself:










No comments:
Post a Comment