Monday, January 21, 2013

Pre-Christmas Activities

Catch-up time. We started off the month of December with me deciding last-minute to make an advent calendar:


It turned out to be another project that took a lot more time than I anticipated. Dan said he could sew the numbers on better than me, and it turns out he was right. So he took over:

I love how it turned out, and the girls were so excited to put a new ornament on every day:


The girls and I went to see some Christmas lights and go on a carriage ride with my parents in Provo:


Alta had a Christmas program for preschool and did great singing all the songs:


We had our annual baking day in Provo. Alta and Ellie loved helping:


Alta helped me made a big batch of rocky road, my favorite Christmas treat (not really a Christmas treat, but we always have it at Christmas time!)

And the girls all ready for church on the Sunday before Christmas:



2 comments:

  1. Nice Advent Calendar. Good for Dan for helping. Ben is trying very hard to get the girls to like Legos, but it doesn't seem to catch on as well as it is at your house. your hair is super long. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your advent calendar is darling! And I'm impressed with Dan! I love that picture of your girls hugging each other in front of the tree. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete