Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas with the Browers

A few days before Christmas, Natalie and Jeremy and baby Kaitlyn flew in, and then a few days after that my sister Jamie and her family got here. We spent a week making a lot of trips between Draper and Provo and having so much fun with everyone.

I didn't take very many pictures, we were too busy!

We celebrated Christmas with the Browers a day early. Alta's big present this year was...her very own pair of skis!


And Ellie got lots of fun toys as well:

Dan bought Alta her first set of Legos. I thought they would be too hard for her, but she is a natural. She takes it apart and builds it over and over again.


A few days after Christmas we had our annual Brower dinner. We went to a lodge by Deer Valley, the same place we went two years ago and definitely my favorite. It was amazing. Here's a crappy picture of the whole family (alta and ellie were in Provo, which made the whole experience much more relaxing for Dan and me!):



We went to a BYU basketball game. The girls did pretty well, and Ellie loved looking for Cosmo.


We stayed busy doing a lot of other things too, none of which I have pictures of. Dan got in a few days of skiing with everyone, and we got to see Les Miserables (which I liked) and the Hobbit (which I loved). Alta and Ellie had so much fun playing with Kaitlyn and could really get her to giggle. 

Next up, Christmas with the Palmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment