Wednesday, March 2, 2011

catching up!

Here's a picture tour of what we've been up to for the past month or two:

Enjoying the last little snowstorm:

Alta love love loves to cook with me:

She also loves to tell me to take pictures of her. All the time. Here she is showing me her headlamp:

She's starting to like painting and drawing more:

Alta's tumbling class is over now, but this is from one of her last classes.



Then the weather got warm so we started playing outside! Yay!

Ellie's first bike ride:

Alta and Rhys swapped bikes the other day. Alta had never ridden a real bike with training wheels but figured it out right away and loved it. I guess we're going to have to get her another bike!



Two funny girls:


Alta has much more confidence jumping and climbing these days. My favorite part of this video though is how annoyed she gets with Dan at the end. Alta has entered the "why" phase but doesn't like anyone doing it to her.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Dan, I love how you torture Alta! She was so annoyed with you - it made me laugh out loud. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha "DONT ask WHY!!!!" haha I love it. Ellie is getting big! oh they are both so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops that was mal, forgot i was on kevs computer, but kevin thinks they are cute too so thats ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute girls! Oh my gosh the picture of the two of them sitting on the sidewalk kills me! That is so adorable. Way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha, ha! I love it! Holden has taken the why phase to a whole new level, drives me NUTs! They are so cute, she rides that bike like a pro (both of them:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie is looking so big! and I loved watching Alta run, jump, and do the flip. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when you post videos- makes me feel like I'm hanging out with your family! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete