Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why I've stopped blogging

Look at those bags under her eyes. She doesn't sleep! Help me!

7 comments:

  1. So you don't know me at all and at the risk of being labeled a totally creepy blog stalker... I'm commenting anyway. I know Dan's mom and Kevin and browsed over from Mallory's blog. I bought my one year old a weighted blanket and it was like a miracle. I wrote about it on my blog if you are interested in seeing it. http://fishypeople.blogspot.com/2011/01/magic.html

    Sorry for the creepy blog stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, look at her hair! That is kinda insane. Sorry she's not sleeping, so hard! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sams Club sells night-quil by the gallon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know One Fish and she is not creepy at all and she also has two little smart/active girls.

    I really miss your blogging, so I hope Ellie decides to give you a break and sleeeeeeep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys only start sleeping when I stop nursing. I'm sorry! I know what it's like to be sooooo sleep deprived!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are in the same boat. Rook hasn't been sleeping ever since we moved. It's been about 7 months of being sleep deprived!! I keep hoping it'll get better.

    ReplyDelete