So Ellie loves this car. I mean, loves. Every time she sees it she freaks out and does everything she can to get to it. Alta is pretty territorial over it, but if she can dictate how and when Ellie plays with it, she's ok. She is one bossy older sister!
Monday, March 7, 2011
I forgot these.
So Ellie loves this car. I mean, loves. Every time she sees it she freaks out and does everything she can to get to it. Alta is pretty territorial over it, but if she can dictate how and when Ellie plays with it, she's ok. She is one bossy older sister!
This video is Alta singing one of her favorite songs. The last line is "just to see the lambies" and she thinks it's hilarious to change the last word. She was being pretty crazy. And for some reason, whenever she yells she pronounces her words really weird.
So Ellie loves this car. I mean, loves. Every time she sees it she freaks out and does everything she can to get to it. Alta is pretty territorial over it, but if she can dictate how and when Ellie plays with it, she's ok. She is one bossy older sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! That's so funny you sing that song too! It's my boys favorite also...they like to change the kind of animal at the end and sing it over and over..."just to see the lions! ROAR!!!" Did mom make that song up? I MISS YOU! Elle is HUGE! She's catching up to Alta! LOVE you LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteI did not make up that song. I remember my grandma Turner singing that song to me!
ReplyDelete