Finally after 6 months of work the master bathroom is finished. The 6 months included a lot of breaks and school, but it was still a longer project than originally planned. It turned out very nice and we both enjoy it very much.
The glass door was the last piece, Alta loves to open and close it
Beautiful! It's amazing that you guys could look at that old bathroom and envision what it could be - and then do it. Great work.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! You guys do amazing work. I love seeing what you do.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should quit your job...flip houses...move to Kansas.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the bathroom! NOTHING like what it was before. Which was the point, right?
It looks beautiful!!! And hey-- six months isn't bad, considering all the other stuff you had going on! (I think it took Craig three or four months to do ours, but he wasn't working then!)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your lovely new bathroom!!!
Seriously?? It's looks twice as big as it was before! And so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! I'm so glad you don't have to use your bright pink bathroom anymore.
ReplyDeleteThats awesome! The bathroom looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteAnd your family is adorable!
It looks awesome! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLike I write in a lot of my comments to you... I am so impressed! You guys did an awesome job.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute kids! Looks like you guys are doing well :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty!
ReplyDelete