Home again, home again. It was so hard to leave Utah this time! We loved spending time with family and friends, and Alta and Ellie loved all the attention they got.
We didn't bring our camera and took everyone else's photos. unfortunately, all the pictures from the Brower side are not working on our out-dated iphoto. So here's the Palmer side for now.
Alta definitely remembers everyone from last time we were here, and she was so excited to play with Grandma and Grandpa.



Look at this girl. She's so fat she can hardly move.

We spent Christmas day with my family and Alta insisted on helping everyone open their presents for them.

We had a few days of good snow while we were there and Alta loved playing in it.

A favorite part of Grandma's house, the water cooler:

Cute girl:

Alta's new hat, a little big, but so cute:

We had so much fun, Mom and Dad. We miss you!
Cute pictures. I can't believe how chubby your little one is! I'm sorry we missed you guys on your trip to Utah... Hopefully next time we'll get to see you and our girls can play together!
ReplyDeleteShalane, it was SO good to see you guys a few times while you were here. I am sad that you are already gone and I am going to miss you and your cute little babies. I just love Alta's little sweet quiet voice and chubby little Ellie!
ReplyDeleteAww. Your kids are so cute. And you look a lot like your mom, pretty lady. :)
ReplyDeleteI've missed you. Been living up to my declaration to be a recluse. :)