Friday, January 21, 2011

Here are a couple random pictures that I've been meaning to post.

Alta, stylish as always:


Ellie really wants to be crawling:


Alta doing a forward roll (she has to use the correct term now). She couldn't do them before we started her tumbling class, and now she likes to show them to everyone. And I love watching Alta and Ellie interact. sorry it looks all weird, I have to remember to turn my phone the other way when I take videos.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top one of Alta is adorable. Me and Marcus were talking the other night about how she is one of the cutest little girls we know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks JUST LIKE YOU in that first picture! So weird. The best thing in the world is watching your kids become friends. I crack up everyday watching my boys. Your two are so gentle and quiet....
    Did you cut your hair??! Love it!

    ReplyDelete