Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sisters

Alta is learning to be slightly softer with Ellie, although we still have plenty of problems. She likes to lay on Ellie and when I tell her not to, she says, "but I want to squish Ellie!".

But for the most part, Alta really likes having Ellie around. She likes to imitate all her sounds and say, "that's what Ellie says?". She also talks to her in the same voice I do and copies everything I say to her. It's pretty funny to watch.

I had to post this video so you can hear Alta talking. She sometimes has a hard time with her "th" sound...


9 comments:

  1. FIRST of all, Ellie is super cute. But so is Alta, so I'm not too surprised by that. And I can't believe Alta's hair is long enough to braid. So jealous.

    Second of all, we missed you at the swap tonight! You'll have to come hang out some time so you can get out of your house for a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Those girls are the cutest! Hurry to Utah. Sawyer wants to play with Alta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so FAT!!! I didn't realize it till Alta was right next to her like that! Love it. Can't wait to see you in a little over a week!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kevin wants to see more of these type of videos we love watching them!! that picture makes ellie and alta look the same size. its cute to see how much ellie likes alta

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! I love the way Alta says "Ellie". It is adorable! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love seeing all the pictures and comments on your blog. I finally got my google account working so I can comment. We are anxious to see the girls when you are in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! Alta's voice is adorable and Ellie is such a chub. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to squish Ellie too- look at those thighs! So sweet! Love you!

    ReplyDelete