Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well, it's back to normal life. Dan started the new semester last week so he is once again busy with work and school. It's nice to have motivation to go to bed earlier and get up earlier though. We've also had some ambition to work on the house again. We've been planning a couple small projects that we'll have to fit in whenever Dan has the time. I've even been trying to decorate a little bit. We've lived here a year now and we don't have a single picture up on our walls. I guess it's about time.

Alta is just busy playing all day, which means I am too! She is full of energy. Usually much more than me. She's turning into a little parrot; she likes to repeat the last word or two of every sentence we say. I can't believe how many words he has learned in the past few weeks.

A week or so ago we had some unseasonably warm weather. Alta was so excited to play outside!

She loves to wear her little sunglasses.

She discovered the joy of putting olives on her fingers and eating them:


Alta is really funny about new clothes, she gets really excited and loves to try them on, which is why she is half-dressed in this video.

3 comments:

  1. She is the cutest! I love her new boots and dresses. She is so much fun. Her brain seems to be exploding with new knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alta is so cute--I love that little sweater dress! I think that a photo gallery would be perfect in a dining room. If you end up doing it please put pictures up ok? Good luck decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how much she looks like you Poog when you were that little...it's seriously weird. I want to squeeze that little girl!! She is too cute! Miss you guys a TON!

    ReplyDelete