Dan and I (mostly Dan) finally painting our living room this weekend, so our whole main floor is now painted. We ordered carpet and over the next month before it's installed, we'll be painting all the upstairs. Very tedious, but it's starting to look really nice.
I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. These are some that my neighbor took yesterday while we were all outside:


Krissi!
ReplyDeleteGood work painting! It's amazing to me what a pain it is to do... (It sounds so easy when you're looking at real estate!)
ReplyDeleteWe really should have a mass playgroup day to go to the zoo-- if we all carpooled, think how much we could save on parking! Maybe this fall...
I love Alta's pigtails. :) And can't wait to see your newly painted rooms. Have you decided on a color for your master BR yet??
ReplyDeleteI miss that little girl- and you!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Alta is getting so big. I am way impressed with all the work you guys have put in to your house!
ReplyDelete