Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cuteness

Need I say more?


It's been a fairly uneventful week. Dan just keeps on painting away. He recently painted our stairwell, I'm glad it was him and not me. I don't like heights.


We watched Coraline this week. If you are looking for a very creative (and somewhat dark) movie, I would recommend this. I'd really like to read the book now.

Look at our (not so) little friend I found on my pot the other day. You don't always see cicadas, but you hear them constantly in the summer.


I promise a better post next time, and I won't wait a week and a half either.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny because I LOVE the sound of cicadas (I think because they remind me of my mission, which was the first time I'd ever heard them before) but DANG are they creepy when you actually see one! EW!

    I think perhaps there should be a sticker day at church where all the babies wear them on their noses! That is the cutest picture ever!

    (By the way, happy painting! But keep the fuschia walls!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the bug that makes that awful static sounding noise? It's really ugly.
    Definitely read the book...it was really cute/creepy. I'm renting the movie tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what they look like!? Don't think I enjoy the sound quite so much anymore....

    ReplyDelete