Monday, April 6, 2009

It's spring!

We've had perfect spring weather lately. Dan bought a lawnmower this weekend and did all sorts of yard work. After 2 years of neglect, our lawn is kind of the eyesore of the neighborhood so we're really trying to clean it up and make it look nice.

Alta LOVES being outside. Sometimes she sits by the sliding door and cries until I open it (...kind of like a dog). She likes watching birds, chasing ants, and eating leaves, grass, and clumps of dirt.

My mom flew back to Utah last week and we miss her! While she was here, she got Alta an early birthday present.


Anxiously waiting for Daddy to get it out of the box.

A train! Yay!

Thanks again Mom, she loves it!

3 comments:

  1. So far our blog is a little lame and I don't have much to blog about--so that's why I haven't really been telling people about it! Alta looks so big. I'm sad we didn't get to see her when you were here last. We looked up flights to come out there to visit for spring break but they were super expensive. Hopefully sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, that train looks familiar...
    At least she and Sawyer don't have to fight over it anymore! I miss you Poogie! Alta looks so cute and springy! Give her a kiss for me! Oh, and tell Dan thanks for listening to me the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Aaron's the same way with the back door but we don't "let him out" (dog reference) very much because it's still a mess, that actual backyard that is. Good for you guys working on your yard! It stinks to have to clean up someone else's mess.

    ReplyDelete