Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dan and I spent the weekend doing yard work, ordering our wood floor (2 weeks until remodeling starts!), buying things at Lowe's, and playing frisbee in the 90+ degree weather (no joke, it was so hot).

It's about time to get some flowers for my planter.

Alta is 11 months old now. She's getting even more vocal and is so much fun to play with. The other day I asked her "Alta, where are your toes?" just to see what she would do. She immediately sat down and grabbed her toes and smiled. I never taught her that! It's crazy to see how much she learns every day.

Working on daddy's teeth.

Earlier this spring, everyone's trees started blooming and I was sad that we didn't have a flowering tree. Turns out we did, it just started flowering later. It's right in our front yard and it's so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Shalane! Alta is so beautiful - she looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she shoves that tooth brush right down his throat...
    Is Alta really going to be a year old next month?!! Weird...
    Yeah, it's seriously crazy where they pick things up. Even when you're not actively teaching, they learn A LOT. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete