We are in Utah once again. The 5 hour flight is terrible, but it's so fun to be out here. And after a rough few days trying to get used to all the new faces, Alta is finally warming up.
Alta had the cutest dress for Kevin and Malorie's wedding.
Dan flew back home and while he's busy buying tools and cutting holes in our ceiling, I get to hang out in Provo with my family. Alta and Sawyer are having so much fun together. This morning Sawyer decided to join Alta for breakfast:
Alta sticks out her tongue all the time, especially when she's concentrating.
This is what you do when you have two babies and one high chair. They shared very well.
I will have lots of pictures to post in the next week!
I wish I was there! That dress is adorable, or maybe it's just Alta!
ReplyDeleteIs there any Dan in her at all? I want to kiss both of those babies!
ReplyDeleteCarter does the tongue thing too- it cracks me up.