Saturday, March 21, 2009

I went a little overboard...

I can't help posting so many pictures, these babies are so fun.

Alta and Sawyer have developed a love/hate relationship.  They get so excited to see each other and then the next minute Sawyer steals Alta's toys and pushes her around, and Alta is not shy about stealing and pushing back.  But they are so cute together.

We went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point and Alta was interested in the animals for about 30 seconds.

Sawyer, on the other hand, loved the animals.  He especially liked the pony ride.  I knew Bekah wouldn't post a pregnant picture of herself on her blog, so I did it for her.  Ha.

A little tired after all the excitement...

Having fun swinging with Grandpa today on his birthday!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like your having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overboard. Keep posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Alta's little pigtail! Those are some adorable kids, wish we could be with them!

    Thanks for the cute preggo pics of Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun, but will you come home please?? It's time for another BBQ!

    ReplyDelete