Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little 8 month old

Alta is 8 months old now. She's starting to show off her personality a lot more. My favorite is her cheesy little smile she gives me and Dan all the time:

She also loves eating. She likes to take a bite of food, put her hands in her mouth, and then touch everything within reach. I've given up trying to keep her clean, I just strip her down every time I feed her.
Also new this past month, Alta slept through the night 4 times in one week! Apparently she was just teasing me though, because it hasn't happened again since. Can I tell you how much worse it is getting up in the middle of the night after having a taste of uninterrupted sleep?

Here's a video of Alta having fun with her daddy.

4 comments:

  1. Dan you're going to give that girl brain damage! :) I love the cheeser...I can't wait to see her again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was not mom, it was Bekah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is Mom. It is so confusing when company is here using my computer! I love, love, love the cheesy grin. She is so adorable. Her hair has gotten longer since you were here, and it looks quite red in that photo. Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks adorable, it's amazing how fast they grow up! We hope you are all doing well and enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete