Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alta is loving the house. She has recently ventured out of her normal play area in the living room and realized there are other rooms to explore. She's starting to crawl so much faster!


Alta is also learning that her mom and dad's toys are much more fun than hers. While she's awake, Dan and I can't use the computer, talk on the phone, or turn on the tv (she doesn't even watch the tv, she just tries to eat the antenna). I can hardly take pictures of her because she's so intent on getting the camera.

Look how long her hair is getting!

So I'm a total nerd but I had to post these pictures. We have quite a few trees in our back yard and Alta and I like to sit and watch all the birds that come and eat the berries. The first picture is an eastern bluebird, the next two are of a cedar waxwing.


5 comments:

  1. Look at the snow on the trees! I like the bird photos, and really like that you know all the names of the birds. We need you along when we go on trips and don't know that birds! And of course, Alta is the star! It's amazing how fast her hair is growing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our babies could be friends, Anna bangs on the keyboard, eats cellphones and remote controls.

    but she doesn't have that much hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sawyer has moved on from inanimate objects and now goes for body parts...
    Yes,you are a dork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love Alta's cheeks. Luci has cheeks too, but they are deceptive b/c she is only in the 10th percentile for weight. You guys look so happy! Congrats on the house,

    danilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree you are a dork, but it's not your fault. Remember driving for hours in the middle of nowhere in Utah so dad could take pictures of deer? It's genetic.

    ReplyDelete