I have cute pictures of Alta and Sawyer, but I haven't downloaded them onto my computer yet. Check back in a week or so.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Lots of pictures
Enjoy them while you can. We won't have internet when we go back home tomorrow.
Dan's sister Natalie got married a couple days after Christmas. Alta was so darn cute at the reception.


I have cute pictures of Alta and Sawyer, but I haven't downloaded them onto my computer yet. Check back in a week or so.
I have cute pictures of Alta and Sawyer, but I haven't downloaded them onto my computer yet. Check back in a week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so fun to see you guys! Alta is adorable:) Safe travels, and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun seeing you guys! I've been wanting to try out the Roof--I heard it has live piano music which I'd love!
ReplyDeleteIs Alta standing all by herself in that picture??? wowie
ReplyDelete