Even if you don't have kids, you'd probably be able to tell me that these are signs of teething. But being the oblivious mother that I am, I didn't notice. I just thought she was getting sick or something (she did have a stuffy nose...). In my defense, both Dan and I got our first tooth after we were a year old so I assumed Alta would be the same.
So you can imagine how surprised I was when Dan was letting Alta drink out of his cup and he heard a clink clink clink on the rim as her new tooth hit the glass. I don't think I would have even noticed for a few days if Dan hadn't caught it first.
No wonder she's been so fussy.
So in the past two weeks, Alta has 1) learned to sit up, 2) started to scoot, and 3) gotten her first tooth. Ahhh! Slow down!
She looks like such a chunk in Dan's coat!! Don't worry, I didn't notice either until my finger almost got bit off...
ReplyDeleteHow FUN! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? At first it is just how big they get, then all of the sudden they're doing all these NEW things! Good for you for taking pictures and keeping a journal (your blog) of everything!
ReplyDeleteWow that IS so fast! And congrats on the house! How exciting!! We're hoping to make a trip to DC this summer and we'd definitely have to stop by!
ReplyDelete