Sunday, November 16, 2008

Married again

An update for my family: Dan made it home on Saturday, it's so nice to have my husband back! The only problem is that I'm stuck on Utah time and he's stuck on england time so at 10pm he feels like it's 3am, and I feel like it's only 8 in the evening. Which is why he's asleep and I'm writing this.

Alta was slightly wary of him when he got home, but she's starting to warm back up. She's still working on this scooting thing, she has to be really motivated. She tries the hardest when I put either a cell phone or ipod in front of her. Why are babies fascinated with these things?

By the way, I wanted to officially discredit this theory that I'm the one in the family who can't cook:
I had fun making dinner for Dan the night he got home, it included home-made focaccia bread and my first whole chicken. It turned out pretty good! And it was actually really easy so even though I'm establishing the fact that I can cook, I'm not claiming to be all that great!

And of course, the obligitory picture of Alta:

4 comments:

  1. That bread looks really yummy! Come back and cook for me! Sawyer really misses you guys! I really need to make some friends.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets cuter and cuter! Nice job with dinner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! I want that recipe for foccacia bread. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about your cooking, but you LOOK super hot, so who cares! And Alta is too cute!

    ReplyDelete