Sunday, August 17, 2008

Part 2

Alta and I made it back home with no major disasters (although she did fill up 4 diapers within 30 minutes on the plane...). Here are a few pictures from the second week I was in Utah.

Mom with Alta and Holden

Holden, Alta, and Carter. Holden and Carter are 2 months older than Alta. We tried to get a picture with Sawyer too, but couldn't ever get all four of them awake at the same time.

Sierra was excited for her and Alta to wear their matching pajamas. So cute!

Bowling with the baby. I actually got two strikes like this, ha! Okay, it was pure luck...


Back home, hanging out and watching the olympics.

3 comments:

  1. Mitchell wants to be on the blog!
    More pictures of Alta too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Shalane! your baby is cute, i like the name Alta! check out our blog at www.jakeandbeanwright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOUR diapers in 30 min! That must be a record. Matt's sandwich place is called Hunter Mill Deli in Centreville right off of route 29 around the corner from the chapel. He claims this is the only yummy one even though there's one in Fairfax. He absolutely loves the hot roast beef and cheddar combo. Let me put it this way: I like the place, I didn't really think there was anything extraordinary about it (don't tell Matt:)) but Matt loves this place. Funny. Anyway, it was fun seeing you guys! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete