A few days after the Marinos family left, Bekah and my mom and I decided to hike Cecret Lake. We drove up the canyon and found out the parking lot was full so we just hiked around Alta. It was beautiful!
That same day, documenting Olive learning to scoot. She would try so hard to make just a few inches of progress! (And you can see the girls listening to their books on CD in the background. They discovered that section in the library are loving it!)
That week Alta had her Thanksgiving Point day camp. After I dropped her off I let Ellie pick what she wanted to do and she decided she wanted breakfast at the Egg and I:
Picking up Alta from her magic camp:
That Saturday was Draper Days! It gets more fun every year as the girls get older. We started the day with the 1K race that Alta has been wanting to do for a while. All ready to go:
Dan ran with her and helped her keep going. She stopped near the beginning because she had a cramp, but then ran the rest of the way and passed all the kids who had passed her when she stopped.
After breakfast we walked over to Brower Timing where we had staked out a spot for the parade. It was hot and really long, but the girls loved it and got way too much candy.
Olive liked hanging out in the shade of the chairs. She was just starting to sit up:
That afternoon we went swimming at the Brower's neighbors. Afterwards we headed back to the park to walk around and see everything. The girls in a mini firetruck:
We had dinner at the Browers with a lot of the extended family, and then hung out with family and friends until the fireworks started. We tried to get the girls up so they could watch with us, but they were completely worn out and would not wake up. It was quite the day!
On to the rest of July. We took a Sunday evening drive up to Guardsman's Pass, and I love this picture:
I watched Bekah's boys and they all decided they wanted to help give Olive a bath:
We went to Cowabunga Bay with Ruby and Ellie.
Ellie took a LOT of convincing to go down the water slide, but she finally did and loved it. She went over and over:
The last part of July to come (yes, there's more!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












You guys have been up to such fun things this summer! I'm glad you liked Cowabunga. It's one of our favorite places to go.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the Guardsman Pass photo, too! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete