A few months ago I took a pasta class with my sister-in-law and loved it, but I haven't been able to try it out at home without a pasta maker. So Dan got me one for Christmas. It has been so fun!
(I also got a new camera lens for Christmas that I am still learning how to use...)
I used this recipe for the pasta (it was amazing),
and this bolognese sauce recipe (also good, although I will be trying other recipes).
Dan took a turn. His words: "It's like play dough for adults!"
Those noodles were probably six feet long. Fun for the whole family, apparently.
I can't wait to try all sorts of new recipes with this little machine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmm, sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteMmm, sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteHa! Play Doh for adults! That must be why Jeff likes making the noodles.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to tell me about your camera. Jeff got me a new one for Christmas but turns out it's not as nice as the one I already have, so I'm looking for a different one.
You make your own pasta! How cool. And fun that you got a new lense for Christmas. And your Uggs. You had a good Christmas. :) I am excited to see you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteMy pasta never turns out that good. I guess I need practice.
ReplyDelete