Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day

And it was a good one. Even though it had the potential for being a disastrous weekend. Between:
1-having a leaky pipe drain into our basement,

2-spraining my ankle and having a minor emotional meltdown about it,
3-running out of gas in our car because after the above incident, I failed to mention to Dan that the gas light had been on for about...60 miles,
4-and having no sink, no water, no counters, no dishwasher, no fridge, and no cooktop in our kitchen,

between that, yes, it could have been a bad weekend.

But how could I ever have a bad Mother's Day?

sometimes they pretend that it's winter...

I love them, love them, love them.

Alta had a mother's day program at preschool, and then on Sunday went up to sing with the primary during sacrament meeting. Her first time ever, and she actually did it!


And this boy helped plan and make dinner for the whole Brower family:



And there's nothing more I could ask for. I love this family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment