Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day weekend

The weekend was fun and busy, but mostly picture-less.
Saturday: first city league frisbee game in Orem followed by the Soldier Hollow Classic (sheepdog competition). We watched the sheepdogs, the K-9 dogs, and the dock diving dogs. The girls loved it! I forgot my nice camera, so here are phone pictures.


The girls got tired just in time for us to drive home and watch the BYU game.
Saturday night and Sunday morning involved a whole lot of cleaning so my family that came over on Sunday could be tricked into thinking I'm a good housekeeper. Brian and Colleen and Bekah and Jim and the kids all came for a BBQ and some deeeelicious ice cream.

My labor day monday started bright and early at 5:00 am. I was in Orem by 5:45 for a women's frisbee "team camp" and spent the next 8 hours running, throwing, drilling, and scrimmaging. Dan got 18 holes of golf in in the afternoon, and the evening we spent together playing with the girls.

And there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. What in the world is this frisbee "team camp"? Maybe once I can move again you can help me get better at frisbee...

    ReplyDelete