Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back by popular demand

I've been told that I need to take more pictures of my girls. Especially Ellie.

Breakfast time:

We got Ellie's birthday present (a month late) and she can't get enough of it. Alta loves pushing her around.

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was kind of windy but I love the picture of Alta pushing the car cause both her and Ellie's hair make it look like Alta is just booking it. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the pictures, Alta and Ellie are getting so big! Ellie looks like her personality is getting stronger and stronger. I'm sorry we haven't come visit yet, but we are trying. Things keep coming up, but we Will make it there soon! We want to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does that fattness come from?! Seriously. I really really want to give her a big squeashy squeeze. Do you think she'd let me? I miss you. .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie is so cute in her little car! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, darling pictures! You guys have the cutest kids. I am excited to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete