Sunday, December 5, 2010

I thought I had a bunch of pictures to post, but i really don't. Here are just a few random ones.

Alta's hair:

I know that's a weird thing to take a picture of, but just look at that curl! I have never cut her hair and can't get myself to do it. It's so cute in the back, but straight and not so cute in the front. Poor girl.

Ellie eating solid food for one of the first times:

Don't let that smile fool you, she doesn't like it. I try to feed her something every day and she is just disgusted by the whole idea. But whenever I am eating anything she goes crazy trying to get to it.

This picture makes me laugh. I think this is Sawyer's old snow suit, but it's the only thing warm I have for her. Dan says she looks like him.

We decorated for Christmas! For the first time ever! For some reason I just never got that excited about it, but Alta kind of gets what's going on this year and it's so much fun. My dad would always lift one of us up so we could put the star or angel on top of the tree, so we had to follow tradition:

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell if Alta looks more like you or Jamie in the picture with Dan lifting her up to put the star on the tree. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! She does look a little like Sawyer...mainly because of the big head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant Dan thinks she looks like himself, i guess it looked like his own baby pictures or something. And she doesn't have a big head, she's just fat :)

    ReplyDelete