Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Boy

Dan slept on the couch last night because I went to bed early. He worked all day, then went to the dentist to get a crown. And I was going to make an apple tart for his birthday dessert but he can't even eat it.

Happy Birthday, honey...

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. Poor Dan. Happy Birthday anyways.
    Now put on some pictures of those girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember waking up at 5:30am on my birthday to the sound of Craig throwing up. I knew that day was going to be a winner! The ironic thing was that I was the one who was pregnant! Oh, well. You win some you lose some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus's birthday was yesterday and it wasn't too great of a day either...he says it was good though. I don't think boys are hard to please luckily or else don't expect too much for birthdays. I need an update on you guys! How are you doing? And are you coming out here for Christmas? We need to get something planned if so!

    ReplyDelete