Ok now this is what I'm talking about! Lots of Alta pictures. She is growing up so fast. I know we always say that but she is such a cute little girl!! I love the picture of her clapping and showing all of her teeth.
I know I always say this but I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute. I love the close up picture of her laughing. How sweet! Shalane I am so excited for you that you got your new camera! Fun. I can't wait for you guys to come out here for Christmas.
Not only does Alta win the cuteness award, but if you look closely at her face in the swing you can see a person who is unafraid--in fact very calm and controlled as she flys through the air. What does that portend? Love, Ken
"Quick, hide in the closet! The Ellie-scary-belly is coming!" (apr '11)
Alta: "Where's my blanky?" Dan: "It's upstairs, you can go get it." Alta: "How 'bout you go get it and I stay here." (feb '11)
Alta told me, "Sam's a boy, Lucy's a girl, Rhys is a boy, I'm a girl, Ellie's a baby, Daddy's a boy, and you're a mommy." (nov '10)
After reading Are You My Mother with Dan, Alta came up to me and said "Get me some food, Mother". (nov '10)
Alta to a crying Ellie: " I don't know what to do wiff you, Ellie!" (oct '10)
We were looking at a picture of an elephant: Me: "What color is the elephant?" Alta: "It's not an elephant." Me: "What is it?" Alta: "It's a giraffe-ephant." (oct '10)
Ellie got her shots and was pretty fussy all morning. At lunch Alta told me, "Ellie is kind of having a rough day". (oct '10)
Alta talking to herself: "Ellie girl, Ellie girl, Ellie squirrel. Is Ellie a squirrel? Nooooo, she's an Ellie girl!" (oct '10)
A conversation in the car: Alta: (driving past a random house) "Is that our house, Mom?" Me: "No." Alta: "Don't say no, Mom, that's not nice." (sept '10)
One night I was getting Alta ready for bed while Dan was trying to calm down a very fussy Ellie downstairs. Alta looked at me and asked, "What's her deal?" (aug '10)
That last picture needs to go in a magazine...love it!!! She just LOOKS feisty...your own little diva.
ReplyDeleteOk now this is what I'm talking about! Lots of Alta pictures. She is growing up so fast. I know we always say that but she is such a cute little girl!! I love the picture of her clapping and showing all of her teeth.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap that pic of her at the top (in the swing) is the spitting image of you!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I love the new header picture.
ReplyDeleteI know I always say this but I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute. I love the close up picture of her laughing. How sweet! Shalane I am so excited for you that you got your new camera! Fun. I can't wait for you guys to come out here for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteNot only does Alta win the cuteness award, but if you look closely at her face in the swing you can see a person who is unafraid--in fact very calm and controlled as she flys through the air. What does that portend? Love, Ken
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Dan cheats in fantasy football.
ReplyDelete