Tuesday, May 20, 2014

March 2014

Here's the month of March in pictures:

Olive and I made it back to church the first Sunday in March. She wasn't very happy when I tried to get this picture.

Alta holding Olive after church:

Hanging out in the bouncy while I cooked dinner. That seat has been a life-saver with all three girls!

I was having a pretty hard time being sleep-deprived and stressed out and all out of sorts so my wonderful mom had Alta and Ellie over for a sleep-over weekend. They stayed from Thursday to Saturday and I got to snuggle and relax with this cutie pie:

Dan and I took advantage of having just one kid again and went out to dinner both nights. Lorna watched Olive for a bit on Friday afternoon so we could go to lunch kid-free. I came back to pick her up and found her happily sleeping:


When the girls came back, we had a movie night (while Dan slept...):


Just a typical day with Ellie:

 Olive at about 6 weeks old. We were on our way to Farm Country to meet up with Ruby and Ellie.



Dan took Alta skiing a few more times. She liked to build snow forts after they were done:

Dan took Ellie to run some errands and somehow ended up with this picture:

The new aquarium finally opened. We went to a members' preview and were a little disappointed by how much was unfinished, but the girls loved the new otter display:

Soccer started! Alta likes it better this year, but still prefers practices to games. I don't think she likes the competition, especially since she is significantly smaller than everyone else!

Olive always liked to sleep in Dan's arms with her head like this:

Natalie, Jeremy and Kaitlyn came to visit during Jeremy's spring break. The girls introduced Frozen to Grandma, Grandpa and Kaitlyn:
Cute cousins:

Olive at 2 months old!

Jumping on the tramp with Kaitlyn:

 Grandma, Grandpa, Natalie, Jeremy and Kaitlyn all came to Alta's soccer game:


Lorna took this picture of Alta during her game. This is what soccer is to Alta:

 And lastly, a picture of this squishy-cheeked baby:


Things to remember about Olive this month:
-Around 6 weeks old she started cooing, one of my favorite things!
-Around 8 weeks old she started sleeping significantly better at night
-But she was a horrible napper
-At her 2 month appointment she was 11 lb 10 oz and 23 inches 

And that's all I can remember. That's what I get for waiting so long to post!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! And it's so nice to have moms and MIL's who help out when you have a newborn. I'm preparing myself for being in survival mode for the first several weeks...maybe even months with #3...

    Olive is SO cute! I especially love that picture of her in the Gap outfit. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete