Here's a short post on the rest of January (pre-baby). We didn't do a whole lot! I spent some time working on the nursery (which still needs one or two finishing touches that aren't going to be happening anytime soon) and running errands to get last minute baby supplies that I assumed I had but didn't. And going to the doctor a lot (or at least it felt like it!).
Alta was able to play at friends' houses a few times while I was at my appointments. Here she is building a little snow creation at Ruby's:
When my due date (Jan 19) came and went with no baby, I started feeling really antsy and tried to stay busy to keep my mind off of it! We went to the Midway Ice Castles with Ruby and Ellie one day. I thought it was really neat, but the girls didn't last too long.
That Saturday I took the girls up to meet Dan at Snowbird for a few runs. Alta is getting better and better, and Ellie went down Chickadee for the first time.
Right after skiing, Lorna treated all the girls to a pedicure! (Even cute baby Beck got to come along!) Ellie was really nervous and wouldn't let them touch her nails until the last five minutes we were there. It was wonderfully relaxing and just what I needed.
And the next day we were in the hospital! Olive's birth story to come next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow, I'm impressed you went to do things when you were that prego. Can't wait to hear all about Olive! Love the name, by the way. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to go to the ice castles. I thought they were so gorgeous. And, how cute that you all got pedicures together. Love it!
ReplyDelete