My girls constantly make me laugh but I usually forget to write down the things they say, but here is a few from the past 6 months.
Alta:
"Can I carve the pumpkin? Cause I'm really good with knives."
Alta was talking about how lucky she was to get new toys, and then told me I'm lucky too. I asked her why and she said, "You're lucky because you get to make Daddy lunch! And Daddy's lucky because he gets to tile the kitchen!". Yes...
The inside of our car had gotten wet and smelled pretty bad,
Me: "Oh man, our car is so stinky!"
Alta: "Yeah, Daddy probably farted in it."
Ellie:
She doesn't do it anymore, but for a while Ellie always said both "is" and "was" together in a sentence, like talking about a fly: "It is was on my milk!". It was so cute.
She sang the ABC song like this up until about a month ago: "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, next time I will play with you".
Ellie likes to wear leotards everyday, but she calls them "leedatards".
"What does that spell like?"
Within a week Ellie said both these things. She really likes her uncle Kevin:
-looking at a picture of Alta as a baby, she asked "Where am I?". "You weren't born yet, you still lived with Heavenly Father." "Oh, with kevinly father?"
-"Happy Thankskevin!"
Ellie likes to call her imaginary friends ("Squirrel" and "Monster") on her play phone. One time she said, "I'm texting my monster!" Little technology babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute girls!
ReplyDeleteHa! All of these made me laugh! I especially love Ellie's ABC song - very creative! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Loved reading those. I will really miss this stage when they say such cute and funny things.
ReplyDelete