Friday, September 28, 2012

Sister time!

My brother-in-law volunteered to help run the Magleby's Fresh booth at Cornbelly's again this year, which means guess who gets to be here for 6 weeks?

Yes, crazy face.
My girls are also excited to have Sawyer and Wyatt close by. We are going to be driving to Provo a lot over the next month.

So far we have played at Grandma's house:


Bekah and I baked our first ever apple pie (from the Our Best Bites recipe. The crust was not pretty and I thought I ruined it, but it turned out delicious.)


And we all went to Kennecott together. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and it was really fun. Although I'm really interested in things like this, so maybe not everyone would agree with me.  All I know is that Dan was like a kid in a candy store. I couldn't get him to leave.


Click on this picture to see the full size. See that white speck on the road? It's a big ol' pick up truck. Those dump trucks are gigantic.


Seriously, huge:


 Sawyer with his binoculars


And there will be more adventures to come!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Have SO much fun! Love my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no fair!! I want to play:(. Those leaves look beautiful, and those girls.

    ReplyDelete