Friday, September 28, 2012

Catch-up

Four posts in one day. Overload.

Here are some pictures I found that I never posted.

Not sure when this was, but she is a cutie:

This was from our hike to Cecret Lake with Natalie. I was going to get all the pictures off Lorna's computer but since I still haven't and it was 2 1/2 months ago, this is all I've got:

 Ice cream sisters:
 Found this little lady in my stroller.
 Yuck, yuck, yuck.
 You know how everyone has cute "first day of school" pictures with their kids standing by the door all happy and excited? I forgot to take one of those. So here she is after her first day (2nd year) of preschool refusing to look at me. She did love it though.
Our good friends from Virginia recently moved to Utah, so we went to the zoo with Sam and Lucy! Alta spent the first 3 years of her life playing with Sam, so it's always fun to see them again. Not really a great picture, I know:

 Dan had a couple weeks where I felt like I hardly saw him. He was cramming in every round of golf and bike ride that he could, along with a boating trip and go karting excursion. So the girls and I had to try and stay busy! One evening we went up to Snowbird to find this nature trail I had read about, but after driving around for half an hour I gave up. But we did find a playground. At a ski resort.

And there you have it. All caught up.

3 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures! you will have to show me where that playground is... who knew? Alta and Ellie are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie and Alta's matching dresses are so dang cute! Glad you're back to blogging again. :) Love the pictures at the Snowbird playground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Alta's preschool picture. That made me chuckle! And the picture of Ellie on the swing is so precious! Hopefully we can get together and let the kids play sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete