Thursday, July 19, 2012

A month of pictures

 I've been neglecting the blog again. Here are random pictures from our latest adventures.

I've been on an organizing and de-cluttering kick and moved all the toys to the basement. We found some dress-ups in the process that Ellie was really happy about:

 I will post some pictures of the new and improved playroom soon.

The girls love to go to Grandma and Grandpa Palmer's house every week or so. Here's Ellie enjoying some fresh peas:
 And no trip to Grandma's house is complete without craft time!
 It was a month of wildfires in Utah...
 ...including one right behind our house.
 
 But we finally had some rain!
 Growing up, my Dad used to make chocolate chip cookies every Sunday evening. We called it chipper time. Just carrying on the tradition:

 
 We've been trying to make use of our Pass of All Passes. Ellie takes some warming up at Seven Peaks, but I think she's getting used to it.
 The pass also works at Tracy Aviary:
 And last but not least, Natalie and baby Kaitlyn finally came to visit! I need to get her pictures because this is really the only one I have. That will have to be a separate post too.
More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment