Monday, April 30, 2012

farm country

 The girls and I met up with my mom at Thanksgiving Point again a few weeks ago, this time to visit the farm and children's gardens.

Ellie liked the chicks and started kissing the glass (yuck):

Alta on the pony - she loved it and held on all by herself:

 I assumed Ellie wouldn't want to ride so I didn't have a ticket for her, but she made it very clear that she would NOT be happy until she got to sit on one of those ponies. So she got a ride too, and loved it.

 At the children's gardens, the girls spent the majority of the time playing at this little stream:


It's always fun to have a Grandma day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I can't believe how old Ellie looks. Her hair got a lot lighter all of the sudden too. We love seeing our nieces! Kaitlyn especially ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay in that first picture, I totally thought Ellie was Alta!!! She is getting so big, and the lighter hair must have fooled me, too! Wow...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that first pic was Alta too! Her hair is so blonde! Miss those ladies, so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that they both rode the pony! Sophie has never even touched an animal, if you can believe it. She's fascinated by them, but doesn't want them anywhere near her...

    ReplyDelete