Friday, April 2, 2010

1 bathroom down, 2 more to go...

The bathroom has been done for a while now, and I finally got around to taking pictures and posting them. It feels so much bigger now! But really, it's still just as small and just as hard to get a good view, so these are the best pictures I could get.

Before:
After: good-bye, green linoleum stick-on tiles and 25-year-old toilet.

Before:
After: I no longer have to bend over when I use the sink!

Before:
After:

I'm really happy with how it turned out. One more project checked off the list!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely *love* your bathroom. Your whole house for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Danny boy. Come fix our house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I wish I could come see everything in person, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks great! James will be sad that I've seen this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What color did you do the walls? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bathroom looks amazing! Awesome work! I really like the wall color.

    ReplyDelete