Thursday, March 25, 2010

Has it really been two weeks since I last posted? Dan's week of spring break went by so fast. He got the bathroom almost finished (it's looking so good!), and we got to spend a lot of time playing outside in the beautiful weather. We even barbecued for the first time of the year, yum.

This past week has been very uneventful though. Dan is back to his normal work+school schedule, and Alta and I have been sick with a bad cold all week, and now Dan is getting it too. It doesn't help to have so much pollen in the air. But that does mean lots of things are blooming and I'm so excited for spring! It is definitely the best time of year in Virginia.

I got my camera out for the first time in a few weeks and finally got some new pictures of Alta. We played with sidewalk chalk for the first time today and Alta thought it was pretty fun:

Alta loves this bunny towel. She even kinda looks like a rabbit with those crazy teeth...



Lorna sent us this little Moses basket for the new baby and it came in the mail today. Alta thinks it is the best toy ever.

Depending on Dan's scout camp out this weekend and how he's feeling, hopefully we'll have the bathroom done soon and I can put up a picture.

6 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THAT GIRL!! Oh...and you Poog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. that towel.

    We have a nasty chest cold in our house, too. It's always something, isn't it? Oh well. Tell Dan to hurry it up so I can see your new bathroom. :) (jk Dan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bunny! I love seeing new photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute pictures. I love the bunny. That is not the basket I ordered for you. The one I picked had brown polka dots. Oh well, it looks like Alta likes it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute in that little bunny towel!! By the way, congrats on having another girl!! 2 girls should be lots of fun! I guess we'll both find out just how MUCH fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how grown up Alta is! Do you have any names for your baby #2 yet?

    ReplyDelete