LOL she definetly knows how to get to where she wants to be! Its so fun to watch them figure this stuff out! Glad you were able to get the video working! It was a fun one.
Shalane! I'm glad you found me too, Alta is adorable! It's fun being able to see you and your family! I hope all is going well, things are good here, Ryan keeps us on our toes and very busy! Who would have thought that our babies are so close to the same age! I'll have to keep checking up on you now that I know where to find you!
"Quick, hide in the closet! The Ellie-scary-belly is coming!" (apr '11)
Alta: "Where's my blanky?" Dan: "It's upstairs, you can go get it." Alta: "How 'bout you go get it and I stay here." (feb '11)
Alta told me, "Sam's a boy, Lucy's a girl, Rhys is a boy, I'm a girl, Ellie's a baby, Daddy's a boy, and you're a mommy." (nov '10)
After reading Are You My Mother with Dan, Alta came up to me and said "Get me some food, Mother". (nov '10)
Alta to a crying Ellie: " I don't know what to do wiff you, Ellie!" (oct '10)
We were looking at a picture of an elephant: Me: "What color is the elephant?" Alta: "It's not an elephant." Me: "What is it?" Alta: "It's a giraffe-ephant." (oct '10)
Ellie got her shots and was pretty fussy all morning. At lunch Alta told me, "Ellie is kind of having a rough day". (oct '10)
Alta talking to herself: "Ellie girl, Ellie girl, Ellie squirrel. Is Ellie a squirrel? Nooooo, she's an Ellie girl!" (oct '10)
A conversation in the car: Alta: (driving past a random house) "Is that our house, Mom?" Me: "No." Alta: "Don't say no, Mom, that's not nice." (sept '10)
One night I was getting Alta ready for bed while Dan was trying to calm down a very fussy Ellie downstairs. Alta looked at me and asked, "What's her deal?" (aug '10)
She is so cute! What an advanced mover. I liked the snickers in the back ground.
ReplyDeleteQuite the creative crawler! What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteisn't it so fun when they start to crawl?!? *Grin*
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL she definetly knows how to get to where she wants to be! Its so fun to watch them figure this stuff out!
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to get the video working! It was a fun one.
Fabulous moves Alta!!!
ReplyDeleteHilariously cute!
ReplyDeleteShalane! I'm glad you found me too, Alta is adorable! It's fun being able to see you and your family! I hope all is going well, things are good here, Ryan keeps us on our toes and very busy! Who would have thought that our babies are so close to the same age! I'll have to keep checking up on you now that I know where to find you!
ReplyDeleteChase says it looks like she's army crawling :) so cute
ReplyDeleteHey Hoochie...our camera is broken. Boo!
ReplyDeleteThat is so dang sweet! She looks like she is crawling through the jungle on a secret mission. Too cute!
ReplyDelete